Friday night, I did a stupid thing. I stayed up really late watching a controversial movie. It was a movie that I would have normally turned off after the first twenty minutes because I knew it was not going to end well. But, it hooked me and I had to finish it.
I'm not going to get in to what movie it was because that's not the point of this post. I don't want to debate the particular topic on which the movie focused.
What I do want to say is that I'm truly grieved by the state of the world. And we're not in this place because of *insert favorite name to blame here*. We're here because of the Fall.
I'm grieved at how far away we are from Eden. I long for the day when innocence is restored. A place where there is no sexual abuse, no murder, no epidemics, no fear.
Only love.
All creation is waiting and groaning for its redemption and so am I.
But while we're waiting, please Lord help Your church to bring Your Kingdom here to Earth as it is in heaven.
Regional Rep Meetings and a return to paradise (ET blog)
-
An account of our Rep meetings in Kenya Click here to get to our Ethiopia
blog, as FB will still not allow a direct link.
https://pamosleyet.blogspot.com/...
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment