Breastfeeding definitely dehydrates you...yesterday I went 8 hrs without having to go to the bathroom. YIKES!
We looked at a couple of places to live in Baltimore yesterday after church. One of them is a possibility, but the kitchen is terribly small and I was really looking forward to having a bigger kitchen. At least the washer and dryer were in the basement, not the kitchen. I liked the landlords and the location which is saying a lot. I hate making these decisions, plus we haven't looked at any other apartments yet. I figure we'll look around some more and then see if the town home is still available.
I was just invited to go to a moms group today at 1:00. It's weird to think I'm a bonafide mother now. I still feel like a kid!
Regional Rep Meetings and a return to paradise (ET blog)
-
An account of our Rep meetings in Kenya Click here to get to our Ethiopia
blog, as FB will still not allow a direct link.
https://pamosleyet.blogspot.com/...
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment