Saturday, June 13, 2009

I left the house!

Yeah it was only for an hour...but it felt great! Liam and I went to Babies R Us. I had to get attachments for the breast pump I'm borrowing from Audra. I don't think Liam ever knew we were in the store. He was sound asleep the whole time. Hurray for car trips!

Little Liam now weighs 9lbs 4oz and has been totally breastfed. No going back to the doctor until July. I'm so happy that things have worked out for us on that front. He does tend to get gassy when Mommy does so I'm trying to figure out what foods effect us.

Bill is done with teaching for the year. Pray for us as there are some complications about his position for the next school year.

Question: Does anybody have any good cheap ideas for us to get out of the house? Our income has drastically changed and so much of what Americans do costs mooola (for example movies are $10 a person here). We've been going to the park, but I wondered if anyone had some other thoughts.

Bedtime.

1 comment:

Rina said...

Logan has also had a lot of acne. I feel really bad for him, too. Thankfully, it's just a phase.