Oh my gosh, my little blog. It's almost like a time capsule from the past. Found it again after posting a comment to a dear friend's blog.
So much has happened in almost five years.
Big highlights:
We bought a house (it was a crazy experience)
Had another baby boy
Changed churches
I'm working full time again (practically. this is very new)
My children are both in school
I wrote at least one new song but haven't been faithful to my trade
Bill wrote some books and had a successful Kickstarter
Lost 20 lbs
I'm sure there are more. Maybe I'll write again sometime.
Peace and love.
Regional Rep Meetings and a return to paradise (ET blog)
-
An account of our Rep meetings in Kenya Click here to get to our Ethiopia
blog, as FB will still not allow a direct link.
https://pamosleyet.blogspot.com/...
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment