Christmas 2014 Road Trip #1
-
We started our road trip to New Orleans yesterday and made it to Bristol.
Not too bad for a 10am start with two toddlers.
Our big stop yesterday was an ho...
Abundant Life...There You Are!
-
God has given me new perspective and caused me to be extremely excited
about life in a matter of days! I had the opportunity to go on a trip with
the stude...
I Just Want to Be OK: My Journey towards Hope
-
So this year has been very tough for me. Here are a few of the "reasons":
Playing catch-up with finances and never quite feeling out of the red. Kids
goi...
Lunchtime adventures with three little ones
-
I've been vaguely wondering lately what it would be like to have more than
one child. Some days I'm tired of playing on the floor all day and wish I
had an...
No comments:
Post a Comment