I've been hearing a lot recently about making community organic, authentic, blah, blah.
But could we be over analyzing things and not simply doing?
Help us to truly love our neighbors, love our enemies. Make that our prayer and our deed.
I don't want to be merely a clanging gong or a resounding cymbal.
Show us how to love.
Then and only then can it be real. Love is only true, organic, authentic when it comes from God's heart.
Give us that heart.
Regional Rep Meetings and a return to paradise (ET blog)
-
An account of our Rep meetings in Kenya Click here to get to our Ethiopia
blog, as FB will still not allow a direct link.
https://pamosleyet.blogspot.com/...
4 years ago
2 comments:
Tell me more about this organic conversation. Which community? I feel like I missed part of a conversation!
I wrote this blog about a year ago: http://shleebaz.blogspot.com/2010/02/clique-vs-community.html
Post a Comment