Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Blog Update

For those of you who have read some of my earlier posts, I wanted to share that I finished and book and wrote a song! Hooray for progress.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go! What were you reading? Do we get to hear the song?

Ashley said...

I read a book that I'm going to let you borrow as soon as I get a copy. It's called "A Thousand Resurrections" and is about the family of the pastor who started Faith Christian Fellowship in Pen Lucy. I would really like to discuss it with you.

And I think my family already made me play you the song.

Unknown said...

Oh! Yes! I heard it then! And it was beautiful! And you were all shy, which was cute! I thought maybe there was still another one.. And I thought.. What perfect timing for you to post about it so we can get you to play it at small group like your last song! But I guess I got a little carried away. :) I'd be glad to check out the book. Is it hard to get?

Ashley said...

You can order it from Amazon, but I think I'm just going to drive over to the church itself and get a couple of copies.