Hello folks!
Greeting from the Mary-land.
I admit, I've been a horrible blogger.
Life wasn't all that exciting for a while...so...I didn't have much to say.
Now it's busting at the seams.
Bill is still in grad school. He'll be graduating in May with his master of arts in liberal arts. He's also teaching high school German I-IV and AP History seminars.
I'm still working for the optometrist office. It has it's days, but for the most part, I enjoy being busy.
We just bought a new used car. It's a 2000 Honda Civic Hatchback, red and it's Bill's replacement for the the old hatchback known as "Baby", who was murdered a few years ago. It has yet to be named...but I think Candy was on the list.
As far as ministry goes, we're very active at our church Vineyard Community Church of Central Maryland. We're small group leaders and are starting to get involved in intercity ministry out of Baltimore. Please read Irrestible Revolution if you haven't already. It will change some of your thinking about the church and it's role in looking after the needy. (I didn't agree with the whole book, but there was a lot I liked about it.)
I've loved being able to play my keyboard at church and for small group! I also was able to lead worship for our church's women's retreat in early September, just me and my keyboard! God is so cool. For so long I felt lost in ministry and now I feel like I'm doing my calling again.
We're babysitting a dog for six months. Her name in Liberty Belle, and it's been interesting with two dogs in the house. I don't think Izzy likes it one bit. She enjoys being our one and only, pretty puppy princess.
Miss everyone tons, and I'll try and be better with updates.
Regional Rep Meetings and a return to paradise (ET blog)
-
An account of our Rep meetings in Kenya Click here to get to our Ethiopia
blog, as FB will still not allow a direct link.
https://pamosleyet.blogspot.com/...
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment