Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Home?

It was a wonderful vacation that my husband and I were able to take last weekend. It was so good to see friends and family. I feel very refreshed this week. But the weekend was also weird. Like Corrina mentioned, it was like a dream. I thought I would feel like I hadn't left, but instead, Columbia didn't feel like home anymore.

However, I still feel very close to my friends. They will be lifelong partners on this journey. I hope that we'll be able to continue with these "family" reunions.

In case anyone doesn't know yet...Bill was offically hired by the school system to be a full time teacher. Yipppeee!!!

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY for a new post!

And YAY for Bill's job!

I hoped I get into town early enough to see you, but it was nearly 11 by the time we reached Columbia. I hope I can see you at Cmas time.