Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Report from our Annapolis Trip

We found a place to live and I'm excited about it. It's a townhouse and we got a killer deal. I also had two interviews last week. One of the employers called me back yesterday to make sure I still wanted the job because I was the top candidate. They still have a couple more people to interview, but he would be getting back to me. So I'm feeling better about the whole deal. Now I just hope we find people to hang out with and a good church.

1 comment:

Katie said...

In what area are you living? Where did you interview at? What do you think of Annapolis? If you and Bill want a special dinner some night and like seafood, I suggest Pusser's, which is the restaurant at the Marriot and you can sit right at the water (although sometimes you have to wait for a table there). The crab dip is delicioso and all the food is really good. (I used to work there and a family friend runs it. Ask for Mike Russell and tell him you know me.) Maybe I will see you when I come home for Christmas bc I'm sure I'll be in MD at some point, although you may be in SC haha. Like the new blog!